Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blessings from Above!

The Lord blessed my family with 2 of the most beautiful, healthy babies on December 29, 2008. Tammy and John welcomed Jaxon Charles and Lauren Elizabeth into the world at 4:14 and 4:15pm. Jaxon weighed 7 lbs, 4 ozs and Lauren weighed 6 lbs, 4 ozs. We cannot believe that Tammy was able to carry around that much weight to 37.5 weeks!

Jaxon is a mini-John in the looks department. He makes faces that are exactly like John. Lauren is more petite and delicate...still looks a lot like John, but has a little more of Tammy in her. These babies are such blessings! I cannot wait to watch them grow up and spoil them rotten! :)

2 comments:

Tina Aguilar said...

YAY!!!!! I've been thinking about you guys and was wondering if they'd made their grand entrance yet. Sooooo happy for John and Tammy (and both extended families). I know those angels will be spoiled rotten. They are both so cute and such HEALTHY babies! I cannot believe they weighed as much as single, full-term babies.

(and PS -- I think Lauren looks like John and Jaxson looks like Tammy!! (sorry if I spelled their names wrong))

natalienicole said...

i can't believe their size. they look so adorable and full! i hope tammy's doing well! i know you'll be an amazing aunt to these doll babies.
BTW - emery was just about to be lauren elizabeth!