My good friend from college, Amy (aka Cramer) got married in Dallas this weekend! Amy and Doug met in Dallas, and once again, I have been reminded at what a small world it is because I knew Doug at A&M. We were friends through other friends and never really knew each other very well, but I am so happy that Doug and Cramer found each other! It is easy to see that they completely adore each other. It was such a beautiful wedding and Crame was an absolutely stunning bride!Party pics from the drive from the church to the reception...


The Texas / Texas Tech game was going on during the reception and the guys were dying to watch the game so...they left to watch football, giving us a lot of great girl time! As always, it was fantastic to hang with the girls...especially Jen since we see so little of her.









1 comment:
I LOVE your blog!!! Great job. And I love your "profile" photo - what a great picture of you (but then again, you are very photogenic!!).
Quick question -- how did you get the pretty background on your blog? I don't like mine and want to get a new one...
Post a Comment