YEA! After two years of living with Tammy and John, it was time for me to move on and get out of their house! It was a great 2 years and I have a closer relationship with Tammy than I have had in a long time and a closer relationship with John than I have ever had. We all came to rely on each other a lot!
I have moved into a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment that I absolutely LOVE! Now if I can just finish getting all this stuff settled and into the right place and the place decorated for Christmas (my absolute favorite time of the year!), I will be a very happy girl! :) Once I am settled (who knows when that will be), I will post some pics and PLEASE come visit anytime!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment