Monday, May 4, 2009

Dallas Weekend

Keith and I ventured to Dallas to visit some friends of ours and to do a Crawl for Cancer...what a concept...instead of running...you do a bar crawl and drink...A LOT!!! We drove in on Friday and went out to a swanky bar...I am a Houston girl...not a Dallas girl! But we had a great time...probably a little too much fun...you know it was a good night when you wake up in your dress and makeup from the night before on the couch with no blanket! :)


We woke up the next morning and got going...of course, plans changed because we were running behind, our map "got lost", etc...etc...we finally made it to the starting bar...it was a windy day in Dallas, but it was an AWESOME time. I think they told me there were 250 teams of 12 people each...there were people everywhere in matching (different colored) t-shirts.

Maybe flip cup at the 2nd bar wasn't such a great idea...but, it sure was fun! We were out of beer super fast and moved on to bar #3!

Fantastic weekend! Special thanks to Britney for letting us stay at your place (it is sooo cute) and for organizing us coming in! It was super fun and I can't wait to do it next year! Maybe Mars will be able to join us! :)

2 comments:

Tina Aguilar said...

Kelli -- you look so great!!! I just had to tell you that. You look FANTASTIC! :-)

Miss ya!

Marlena said...

Awww... I wanted to go!! :-( It looks like ya'll had a blast! I'm really glad you went up and yes hopefully next year I'll be able to make it! I can show you old folks how it's done!! HA! (since not being allowed to drink for a year is going to perpare for a weekend of beer. haha!)
LOVE YA'LL!!!
MISS YA!!