Monday, May 4, 2009

Almost Summertime

Wow - it has been a month AGAIN!!! Where has the time gone?!? I cannot believe it is almost summertime! Can't wait for the warm weather and some pool / beach time AND my BIRTHDAY! Yes, even though I am going to be 32...I still love my birthday!

Things have been pretty crazy lately. Unfortunately, AGCS had another round of layoffs in our sales force and our Dallas salesguy got let go. I am very sad to see him go, as I have worked with him in different capacities for 9 years! He is a great friend that has a beautiful wife and 3 little girls to take care of so I pray that God moves quickly and helps him to find work fast! This change brings mixed emotions for me...I have been given the opportunity to "spread my wings" a little and have become the Account Manager for several of his accounts. This is great for me professionally, but the drive to and from Dallas is really going to suck. So...please pray that this will be a great opportunity for me and that will outweigh the fact that I will possibly be driving to Dallas once a week!

No comments: