
Saturday morning, we were off to College Station for the A&M / Kansas State game. Like always, tailgating was filled with friends and family. A&M games would not be the same if it wasn't for the people I get to see multiple times each fall! Tam is getting pretty uncomfortable so she didn't go into the game and stayed out in the parking lot and watched TV. John's parents came into town so Linda was able to keep her company.

On Sunday, I was off to Rosenberg for a Stern Family Baby Shower thrown by all of my aunts and Sharla for Tammy. They did an amazing job...so much pink and blue! Tammy got tons for gifts...a lot of outfits, books, blankets, etc. Really makes you realize how blessed we are...as we get older, we get closer and closer to the ladies in our family and love the times we spend with them. After the shower, I headed to my grandparents and spent some time with them and my parents. After watching the Cowboys blow the end of the game by not doing anything in OT, I was headed home. On my way, I stopped by Chelsi and Eric's and got to see precious Edie for a few minutes before she went to bed. I walked into the house to Edie's laughter coming from the bath tub...oh, the sound of a child laughing...priceless! I know it was last minute and we didn't get a lot of time, but it was great to see all of you and to catch up! Safe travels, Chels and we have got to get together when you get back from NYC.

No comments:
Post a Comment