Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Giulia's in town!

Over the last couple of years, I have had the great opportunity to travel to China for business and everytime I am there, I have the most gracious host, who has become a very dear friend to me. My friendship with Giulia has made me realize how much people are alike, no matter where they live! We are both single, educated ladies, close to our family and friends and looking for someone to spend the rest of our lives with (just to name a few similarities). Giulia is spending a week in the US on a whirlwind trip of business from the west coast to the east coast and back to the west coast before traveling home. She flew into Houston Monday night and I met her at the airport...it doesn't seem to matter how long it has been since we have seen each other, we catch up right where we left off. We got to spend the majority of the day together on Tuesday (including a trip to Cavendars to buy her some boots!) and she was off to Atlanta this morning. Giulia...even though we didn't have the opportunity to have as much fun as your last trip, it was great to see you and spend some time with you! I hope that I am half the host to you, that you are to me and that the rest of your trip was successful! Wishing you safe travels home!

No comments: