

One thing is for sure...these twins are so spoiled already...and they aren't even here yet! :) This is a picture of the gifts after they had been opened...unbelieveable!
Tam & John got a lot of their big stuff and crib bedding, as well as some precious blankets, clothes, kitchen items, diapers, etc. Mom even out did herself with this horse with A&M saddle bags! The saddle bags were filled with tons of A&M stuff...t-shirts, outfits, nightlights, piggy banks, socks, etc. It was too cute.

And...here is the car I gave them...it was filled with all kinds of Nascar stuff...particularly #88 Dale Jr. plate sets and sippy cups! These poor children!!!

I also made John a Daddy Diaper Duty toolbelt...it turned out really cute and John was a good sport when they wanted him to put it on. It has everything he will need to change two babies' dirty diapers!

After the actual shower, we enjoyed a BBQ - Mom, Dad and I sat outside and enjoyed the fantastic weather. We then watched the Aggies bring home a victory! The home where the shower was held (one of Linda's cousins) was unbelievable! The decor is amazing and the game room and media room were so much fun!
Sunday morning, we enjoyed breakfast at John's parent's house and then we were on our way back to Houston. John and I unloaded the car and we were pretty much bums the rest of the afternoon. What a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment