Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Do I have enough going on to blog about???
So...a bunch of my friends have started blogging (or have been blogging for awhile) and I love reading about their lives...some I talk to on a weekly basis...some a monthly basis...and others no more than once a year...but I feel so connected to them and their families through their blogs. So, I started wondering, would anyone be interested in my life? and I don't keep a journal so this may be a really great outlet for me! I am wondering if I have enough to write about, but if the next couple of weeks/months are any indication, there will be plenty to blog about. Most of my friends have kids that say and do funny things so I am not sure if my blog will be as entertaining, but we will see!!! Wish me luck on my blogging adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I most definitely think you have enough to say to write a blog... You are one cool lady!
hey kelli! i've read every single post from start to finish and checked out your photos. you live an incredibly full, fast, and fun life... you've got lots to fill your groupies, like me, in on. i'll enjoy 'seeing' you more often! blogs have a wonderful way of keeping people close that you don't see very often. happy blogging!
Post a Comment